MagicQ MQ50 is part of the new generation of compact consoles, ideal for small to medium sized venues. The MQ50 features a 10.1” Multi touch display and ten full Cue Stack playbacks in a compact format.
The console supports 6 universes, with 4 assignable physical DMX outputs supporting RDM and a network port for ArtNet and sACN output. This feature packed console also includes WIFI inbuilt to the console for quick and easy connection to ChamSys MagicQ Remote focus application without the need for external networking hardware or any networking knowledge.
MagicQ MQ50 is simple and easy to use for installations, clubs and schools while still featuring advanced features such as MagicVis and MagicHD connectivity. It uses the same software and show formats, enabling compatibility between all products in the MagicQ range.
- Universes supported: 6
- Channels: 3072
- Number of fixtures: Up to 3072
- Cues: 5000
- Groups: 5000
- Display: 10.1”
- Console Display: 10″ Multi touch display
- External Monitor: HDMI – one external, can be a touch screen
- DMX 5-Pin XLR Outputs: 4
- RDM Support: Yes
- Faders: 12
- Attribute encoders: 8
- Network ports: 1
- Inbuilt WIFI: Yes
- USB ports: 5
- Audio in: Yes
- Audio out: Yes
- MIDI: Notes
- Wing Support: Yes
- Multi console: Yes
- 1 Dual Colour Dimmable LED Console Lamp
- Power input: 110 to 240 VAC
- Width: 525mm (20.6”)
- Depth: 350mm (13.7”)
- Height: 60mm (2.3”)
- Weight: 7kg (15.4lb)
- 6 universes direct from the console
- High resolution 10.1″ multi touch display
- In built WiFi for quick connection to MagicQ Remote App
- RDM support via direct DMX Ports and Network
- Silent operation, ideal for theatres
MagicQ software offers powerful lighting control, full lighting visualisation, pixel mapping, and HD media playback that lighting designers rely on for everything from simple to the most complex shows.
There are no reviews yet.