ADJ’s MDF (Magnetic Dance Floor) System is a robust, lightweight and extremely easy to setup portable LED dance floor solution. Each panel (MDF2) features an array of 3-in-1 RGB LEDs that cause its opaque tempered glass surface to glow intensely in an almost limitless selection of vibrant colors. With surface dimensions of 600mm x 600mm and a low height of just 70mm, the individual panels weigh just 12.05 kgs. yet can support a weight of up to 300 kgs/m2 – more than enough for a dense crowd of party goers!
The panels fit together together quickly and easily thanks to an innovative magnetic locking system as well as a convenient cable-free power and data transmission arrangement that connects adjacent units in a row. Power and DMX control is then supplied to each row via a dedicated power ramp (Code 1226300131 MDF2 Power Ramp) which features 3-pin XLR input and output sockets alongside proprietary 4-pin 24V DC power connections. Power is supplied to the system by a choice of dedicated power supply units designed to supply different quantities of panels (9, 15, 20 ,40, 117 or 156 panels), while a complete range of accessories is also available. These include edging ramps (for the three other sides) and corner ramps as well as a dedicated 9 panel flight case and special tool for lifting panels from the middle of a dancefloor.
Thanks to its easy-to-setup design, the MDF Series is ideal for temporary event use by mobile entertainment and event production companies. However, it is also suitable for permanent installation in nightclubs and bars looking to create a uniquely eye-catching dancefloor.
• RGB 3-in-1 LEDs
• Average LED lifetime : 50,000 hours
• Visual Angle: 160 degrees
• High Brightness
• 5 Operating Modes: built-in programs, Manual RGB Dimming, Color Macro Mode, Sound Active or DMX control
• 4 DMX Channel Modes: 3, 5, 7 or 10 Channels
• Built-in Programs (Color change, Color Fade, Color Pulse, Random)
• Sound Active Mode
• LCD Function Display with 4-button navigation
• RGB Color Mixing
• 32 Built-In Color Macros
• ABS Housing
• Tempered Glass surface
• Bearing weight : up to 300kg/m2
• Magnetic Data and Power transmission via optional MDF2 Power Ramps (Code 1226300131)
• Input Voltage: DC 24V
• Needs externals power supplies (optional power supplies available for 9/15/20/40/117 or 156 panels)
• Power consumption per panel: 15W max
• Working Temperature : -20 to +40 degree Celsius
• 5 magnetic connexions on opposite sides for transmitting 24V power and DMX signal
• 3-pin locking DMX In/Out connections via Power Ramp
• Proprietary Locking 4-pin 24V Power In/Out connection via Power Ramp
• Optional 24V Main Power cables available from 5m-15m (Code 1226300125-128)
Dimensions & Weight:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 600 x 600 x 70mm
• Weight: 12,05 kg.
|GTIN (EAN) code||818651026627|
|Customs Tariff No. (HS-code)||8529909299|
There are no reviews yet.