The MCTRL300 is the Novastar’s smallest LED controller which enables LED displays to be set up within a very short time. The sending card is built into a stable metal housing and is delivered with a DVI input. In addition, the controller has a light sensor connection to which the NovaStar NS060 can be connected for automatic brightness monitoring (available on demand only).
The MCTRL300 is ideal for small to medium-sized LED displays and is compatible with all ADJ Video Panel Series : VS2/VS3/VS5/AV2/AV3/AV4IP & AV6X
This controller is supporting the following resolutions: 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 1200, 1600 x 848, 1920 x 712, 2048 x 668.
• Detailed control of Video Walls via LCTMars PC-Software
• Brightness Correction : Pixel, Module, Cabinet
• Control Mode: Synchronous Display with Control PC by DVI
• Requires Windows-PC
• Cascading of multiple MCTRL300 via UART
• Max resolution capacity : 1.3 million pixels
• Supported resolutions: 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 1200, 1600 x 848, 1920 x 712, 2048 x 668
• Scan Mode 1/12 Duty
• Supported Input : Composite, S-Video, Component, VGA, DVI, HDMI, HD_SDI to DVI
• Aluminium Metal Housing
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Power Draw: 10W
1x IEC Power connector
1x Light Sensor Connector
1x USB Type B for PC connection
2x RJ45 CAT6 Ethernet Screen outputs (mirrored or independent content or as redundancy)
Dimensions & Weight
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 204 x 160 x 48mm
• Weight: 1kg.
|GTIN (EAN) code||819730013088|
|Customs Tariff No. (HS-code)||8424897090|