The Par Z Move RGBW is the next generation fixture in ADJ’s popular PAR Z-Series of C.OB. LED Pars. It’s powered by a high output 300W C.O.B. RGBW (Chip on Board) LED on a moving head base. Featuring motorized zoom (9 ~ 37-degrees) and 0-100% dimming plus 16-bit fine dimming for stages, theaters, churches, nightclubs, concert venues and event productions.
There are a variety of professional features such as: DMX and RDM control, pan & fine pan, tilt & fine tilt and a color display with 4 buttons to easily access all the built-in functions. Locking Power In/Out to daisy chain the power and Locking 3-pin and 5-pin DMX In/Out give lighting designers the best, most reliable connections on the market. There is also a built-in USB port to easily update the software if needed.
• 300W RGBW COB (Chip On Board) 4-IN-1 LED engine (Red, Green, Blue & White)
• Average Lifetime: approximately 20.000 hrs.
• CRI: 80
• 15391 LUX @ 1M; 616 LUX @ 5M (zoomed out)
• 234685 LUX @ 1M; 9387 LUX @ 5M (zoomed in)
• Adjustable LED Refresh Rate : 900Hz-1500Hz
• Motorized Zoom: 10 ~ 40-degrees
• 3 DMX Channel Modes: 13,15 & 16-channels
• RDM compatible (Remote Device management)
• 16bit Pan: 540-degrees
• 16bit Tilt: 200-degrees
• 6 selectable dim curves (Gamma settings)
• 6 Dim modes (Standard/Stage/TV/Architectural/Theatre/Stage2)
• 3 Fan Modes : Silent / High / Auto
• Plastic Housing
• Color display with touch button
• Multi-voltage operation: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 252W max
• Locking Power In/Out to daisy chain power
• Locking 3-pin & 5-pin DMX In/Out Connections
• Built-in USB software upgrade port
Dimensions / Weight
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 306x218x448mm
• Weight: 11.3 kg.
What’s In The Box:
• Two Omega Brackets
• Locking Power cable
|GTIN (EAN) code||818651026887|
|Customs Tariff No. (HS-code)||9405401000|