The Par Z100 3K is a modern LED twist to the traditional halogen Par Can. It is powered by a potent 100W warm white C.O.B. (Chip On Board) LED with a color temperature of 3000K. Its output is comparable to a 1000W halogen sealed beam Par. It is equipped with 5 different beam angle options that may be changed by hand. Locking Power In/Out allows for the fixture to be daisy chained, while 5-pin DMX control offers a variable strobe rate and 5 different dimming curve options.
The Par Z100 3K allows lighting and stage designers the look of the traditional stage par with the technological conveniences of modern day lighting. The advantages include low power draw, fixture and performers won’t get hot on stage, DMX control of dimming and strobe. There are no dimmer packs need. The fixture comes with a gel frame in which diffusion filters may be inserted to further change the beam angle.
• 100 Watt COB Warm White LED (3000K)
• Life expectancy: rated at 50,000 hrs.
• LUX: 7135 (9˚); 4440 (15˚); 2236 (20˚); 1266 (25˚); 812 (30˚)
• CRI: 91.8
• PWM frequency:1200Hz
• Adjustable LED Refresh Rate: 900-1500Hz(steps of 100Hz), 2500Hz, 4500Hz/5000Hz, 10000Hz, 15000Hz, 20000Hz, 25000Hz
• Beam angle: 9, 15, 20, 25 0r 30-degree (manual adjustment)
• Control protocol: DMX-512
• RDM compatible (Remote Device Management)
• 3 DMX Modes: 1, 2 or 3 DMX Channels
• Gamma Correction: 2.0, 2.2, 2.4 or 2.8
• 5 dim modes
• Strobe effect (25Hz max)
• Metal housing
• 4-button DMX menu display on rear panel
• Adjustable latch to manually change beam angle
• Includes gel frame for diffusion filters (Diffusion filter sold separately)
• Power Draw: 115W max.
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Daisy chain: 15 fixtures (120V); 25 fixtures (230V)
• DMX: 5-pin DMX In/Out
• Locking Power In/Out to power battery or daisy chain fixture
Dimensions / Weight
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 491 x 272 x 273mm
• Weight: 3.4kg.
|GTIN (EAN) code||818651020922|
|Customs Tariff No. (HS-code)||9405409990|